Silicone-based water-repellent coating for external walls
Roff Hypel is a water-based water repellent silicone colourless liquid. It is applied as a water repellent coating for concrete, brickwork, rendered and plastered walls, cement painted surfaces, over natural stones such as, dholpur stone, mangalore tiles and other porous surfaces.
The surface to be brushed & cleaned to remove all loose particles.
Clean it thoroughly with water.
Mix 1 part of Roff Hypel with 9 parts of clean water & prepare a uniform solution.
Apply the diluted liquid with a brush or spray equipment.
The surface should be allowed to dry for 24 hours.
- Water repellent coating.
- Effective on any old or new cementitious surfaces.
- Unaffected by salty or marine weather.
- Reduces risks of efflorescence, rust staining, dirt pick up, formation of mild dew, moss.
- Preserves natural colour and texture of treated surface.
- Allows surface to breathe.
- Environment friendly and non-flammable.