Roff Master-Fix Adhesive
Roff Master-Fix Adhesive is a multipurpose, two Component, thin-set adhesive for fixing all types of tiles and stone on interior and exterior floor & wall. It is suitable for metal, plywood, various drywalls and highly deformable & expandable, absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
The substrate should be sound & thoroughly cleaned & free from loose particles, wax, grease, polish etc.
Mix Hardener (B) thoroughly with Base (A) already present in the pail as per preset ratio.
Always mix a required quantity which can be consumed within 90 minutes pot life at 30 degree centigrade
Spread the adhesive to a required bed thickness & comb it notch trowel.
Apply the adhesive paste which can be tiled within 60 minutes at 30 degree centigrade
Apply firm pressure on the front top side to ensure better coverage on the backside of the tiles.
Allow the newly tiled installation to set for 24 hours.
- Two-components; just mix and use.
- High bond strength, Flexible & heat resistant which leads to better adhesion.
- It can fix all types of tiles & stones on various substrates including metals,
- drywalls, highly deformable & expandable, absorbent & non-absorbent
- Chemical resistant & Resistance to Solvents, Alkalis & oils.
- Water, freezing, thermal shock resistant.
- Good workability, highly thixotropic: it can be applied vertically.
- Excellent durability and resistant to ageing.