Roff White Adhesive
Cementitious polymer-modified tile and stone adhesive
For fixing all types of light-colured stones on internal wall and floor, external floor, swimming pool, restaurants and tile-on-tile applications.
It is a blended polymer-modified cement-based powder tile adhesive, with improved strength. It provides durable adhesion to tiles and stone fixed in water and high temperature conditions.
ADDING ENDURANCE TO BEAUTY
The surface should be sound and thoroughly cleaned. Old surfaces should be free from wax, grease, polish, etc.
Add three parts of Roff White Adhesive powder to one part of water. The addition of water should be adjusted to attain the desired consistency. Always add water to the powder.
Mix the required quantity only, enough to be used within 60-minute pot life.
Spread the adhesive to a required thickness bed and comb with a notched trowel. Remember to only apply the adhesive paste that can be tiled within 10-15 minutes.
Start placing the tiles on the surface. Tap the tiles properly to ensure complete coverage on the backside of the tiles.
Allow the tiling/stones to set for 24 hours.
- Ready-to-use. Needs only mixing with water.
- Excellent adhesion and low shrinkage.
- Durable adhesion to tiles and stone fixed in water and high temperature conditions.
- Sufficiently flexible to accommodate physical and thermal movements.
- Saves time, as floors are ready-to-be-used after 24 hours.