Roff New Construction Tile Adhesive (NCA)
Cementitious, polymer modified general purpose tile adhesive.
Roff New Construction Tile Adhesive is a polymer modified, grey cement-based thin-set tile adhesive for fixing high porosity tiles like ceramic tiles, terracotta and quarry tiles of regular size. It is suitable for both vertical and horizontal surfaces, over the cementitious substrate for indoor application. It is supplied as a dry powder which needs to mix with the water before application.
ADDING ENDURANCE TO BEAUTY
The surface should be sound and thoroughly cleaned. Old surface should be free from wax, grease, polish etc
Add 3 parts of Rolf NCA powder to 1 part of water, addition of water shall be adjusted to attain desired consistency. Always add powder to water
Always mix the required quantity, which can be consumed within 60 min pot life.
Spread the ceramic tile adhesive to a required thickness bed and comb with a notched trowel. Remember to only apply the adhesive paste that can be tiled within 10-15 minutes.
Then start placing the tiles on the surface. Tap the tiles properly to ensure complete coverage on the backside of tiles.
Allow tiling to set for 24 hours and start filling joints next day with Roff RTM Tile Grout.
- Easy to use – just add water on site, ready to use.
- Can be used in internal areas, for floor as well as wall application.
- Sag Resistant formula: provides hassle-free application on vertical walls.
- Water resistant – suitable for wet areas.
- Self-curing properties, which allows hassle-free application with minimum labor.
- Good adhesive bond strength & Bonds to various cement-based substrates.