Roff Crete Repair
Free-flowing self-compacting micro concrete for structural repairs
Repairs damaged reinforced concrete elements, such as beams, columns, wall, etc., where access is restricted and compaction is not possible. It is also used for jacketing of RCC columns to increase load taking capacity (strengthening of vertical members).
Flowable self-compacting micro concrete for structural repairs.
After thorough surface preparation, provide additional reinforcement & anchor it completely.
Erect water tight shuttering & provide suitable inlet for pouring as well as relief holes for water drainage.
Saturate the substrate with water to prevent absorption of water from the mixed material.
Mix Roff Crete Repair at the specified W/P ratio (0.16-0.18 : 1) using a slow speed drill fitted with a mixing paddle.
Pour or pump the mixed Roff Crete Repair into a watertight shuttering, to get a smooth form finish.
After de-shuttering cure adequately.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Flowable and self-compacting. Hence, does not require compaction.
- Non-shrink. It does not produce a shrinkage crack along the line of old and built-up concrete.
- Develops high initial and ultimate compressive strength.
- Good bonding properties with parent concrete.