Silicone-based water-repellent coating for external walls
Water-repellent coating for concrete, brickwork, rendered and plastered walls, cement painted surfaces, over Dholpur stone, porous stone and Mangalore tiles.
It is a silicone-based water-repellent coating.
The surface to be treated should be cleaned mechanically, to give a dry surface that is free from loose particles.
Clean it thoroughly with water.
Mix one part of Roff Hypel with nine parts of clean water and prepare a uniform solution.
Apply the diluted liquid with a brush or spray equipment.
The surface should be allowed to dry for 24 hours.
- Effective on any siliceous surface, new or old.
- Self-cleaning. Hence, reduces unsightly staining, unaffected by salt laden atmosphere.
- Reduces risks of efflorescence, limit erosion, rust staining, dirt collection, formation of mild dew, moss and lichen.
- Protects concrete form aggressive action of de-icing salts.
- Preserves natural colour and texture of treated surface.
- Allows surface to breathe.
- Environment-friendly and non-inflammable.