High performance water-based damp-proof coating
Used for waterproofing of parapets, outer walls, chhajjas, and internal and external plastered surface. This waterproofing chemical is ideally suited for application on plaster, brick blocks and roughcast plaster blocks. It is also used for damp patches on plastered surface of internal walls.
This waterproofing chemical offers high performance water-based damp-proof coating and waterproof primer coating.
Brush and clean the surface of all laitance, loose particles, efflorescence and flaking material thoroughly.
Clean with the jet of water.
Always stir the contents thoroughly before use.
Apply the first coat of Roff Hydamp with a paint brush directly on the prepared surface.
Allow the surface to dry for a minimum of four-five hours before applying the second coat.
After 24 hours, the surface can be painted.
- Single component, ready-to-use damp-proof coating.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to plastered walls.
- Seals all hairline cracks, pores, etc. on the surface of walls.
- Resistant to mild acids, detergents, fungus, etc.
- Anti-carbonation coating.
- Highly waterproof and weatherproof.