Liquid integral waterproofing compound for concrete and plaster
Used for terrace waterproofing as well as concrete, sand-cement mortars, basements, roof waterproofing, screeds, water retaining structures, sunken slabs, water tanks, and sump tanks.
Liquid integral waterproofing compound for concrete and mortar; it ensures smooth terrace waterproofing and roof waterproofing
ADDING ENDURANCE TO BEAUTY
Add 70% of water (0.45 w/c ratio) to concrete mixer.
Charge cement & aggregates to concrete mixer as per mix design, mix it for one-two minutes for a cohesive mix.
Pour (140 ml per 50 kg of cement) Roff Hyproof in measuring jar.
Mix the measured quantity of Roff Hyproof to the remaining gauging water in a bucket and stir thoroughly.
Add the gauging water mixed with Roff Hyproof to the concrete in the concrete mixer and mix thoroughly for two-three minutes.
Discharge the concrete / mortar for application.
- Being a liquid, it is easily dispersible, thus compatible with concrete and mortar mixes.
- Increases cohesive property of concrete and mortars, thus eliminating segregation and bleeding.
- Workability and durability of concrete is improved.
- Reduces the permeability of water into concrete, therefore recommended for terrace waterproofing and roof waterproofing.
- Reduces shrinkages and crack development in concrete and plasters.